Santa Shuffle 2022

We're Excited To See You In Person This Year!

Come join the fun and run, walk or roll on Saturday, December 10, 2022 in Wilket Creek Park to support The Gateway Drop-in!

What It's All About....

All funds raised through this year’s in person Toronto Santa Shuffle will go directly to The Salvation Army Gateway, a shelter and Drop-in center for individuals experiencing homelessness and marginalization.

Although our programing has been restricted due to COVID-19, we’re still operating 54 shelter beds at 100% capacity and continue to provide 40 take-out meals each day to our Drop-in community.

The annual operating cost for our Drop-in has increased to approximately $100,000. 75% of these funds are used to provide food for our Drop-in guests, and the remaining 25% covers the staffing costs and PPE required to safely provide support to those who need it.

We are very grateful to have been able to fully fund our 2022 Drop-in program as a result of the record breaking amount of money raised through last year’s Toronto Santa Shuffle.

Please register for this year’s event now to help us surpass our goal for 2023!

2021 SantaShuffle_logo-round_1200 - for event website revisions
Skip to content